CCNA recommendation [7:42930] posted 04/30/2002

Folks

A friend of mine asked me to advice him on CCNA guidance. He is an engineer
manager but wants to shift gears into networking. What's a good starting
point? I couldn't help him because as far as I remember I didn't have to
prepare much for it. I was already been in the field for sometime when I
took it.

Thanks for your help
Tarek