protocol-filter [7:42838] posted 04/29/2002

Does anyone know if the command "protocol-filter" is avail on the IOS based
SupIII for the Cat 4k?  I know it's under the SupII Cat based OS for the 4k,
and on the IOS based sup for the 6k, but I need good confirmation on the 4K

--
RFC 1149 Compliant

Get in my head:
http://sar.dynu.com