Re: BGP Load Balancing Question [7:42469] posted 04/25/2002

Do the addresses come from one of the providers and if so is the other
provider annoucing this network?  If so is this other provider
announcing a longer match thereby being prefered?

I'm guessing your not getting full routes, partial routes are a
providers own networks and those of it's customers.

  I can't see what you could possibly do to your router config to affect
the incoming packets since you don't own the network as path prepending
won;t help.

  Dave

"Jablonski, Michael" wrote:

> The Ts are connected to two different routers at different locations....
> The IP space is the providers....  What do you mean full vs.
default/partial

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"