iSCSI 5420 - Anybody got views/experience [7:42472] posted 04/24/2002

Hi all,

I'm looking at some iSCSI devices (particularly Cisco 5420). Does anybody
have any experiences of these bits of kit yet (Positive or Negative).
I realise they're pretty new, but just on the off chance.
If you have any experiences, can you give me a brief idea of the topology
(minimum speed connection in particular) and relative speeds of transfer to
remote SCSI devices, and if used, the Fibre Channel switches in use.

Thanks,

Gaz