- A virtual community of network engineers
 Home  BookStore  StudyNotes  Links  Archives  StudyRooms  HelpWanted  Discounts  Login
token ring adapter [7:41871] posted 04/18/2002
[Chronological Index] [Thread Index] [Top] [Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]

does anyone know what this part is called?  i'm talking about the
adapter that connects a DB-9 token ring port (on a 2515) to an RJ-45?

thanks in advance...


Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at

Message Posted at:
FAQ, list archives, and subscription info:
Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx