RE: CCDA exam updated- who knew [7:41263] posted 04/12/2002

I looked at the site, but do not see any indication that it changed... what
am I missing?  I also looked at the retired exam page:

Last one changed/retired was CCNA.  Please let me know where I went wrong.
I am taking this exam Monday, so I would like to be aware of any changes!