From: Jay [mailto:cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 10:44 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: netbios over internet [7:40784]

Is it possible to send nonroutable traffic through a GRE Tunnel?

On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 10:12, Engelhard M. Labiro wrote:
> How about NetBIOS over TCP/IP (NBT) and encapsulate
> it with IPSec.  Another idea is using a GRE tunnel to
> pass the NetBIOS to the next hop.
> > I don't think you can, besides bridging on every internet hop.
> >
> > On Sun, 2002-04-07 at 23:14, cage wrote:
> > > how can I make the netbios over Internet except the dlsw+ ?
DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.