Re: iBGP full mesh ? [7:40741] posted 04/08/2002

I can think one one good reason why you would disable sync, you can't
redistribute 100K routes into ANY IGP.  Why are you so concerned about
disabling sync??  It should be default.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"