VPN 500 Concentrator and non-Cisco VPN clients [7:40788] posted 04/08/2002

If I have a Cisco VPN 5000, are most VPN clients suppose to work with the
Cisco VPN 5000 ? (for example Microsoft VPN clients) ?
Or do I must to download the VPN 5000 client from Cisco website to be able
to connect to the VPN 5000 concentrator...