From: MADMAN [mailto:dmadlan@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 1:33 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MPPP for DS-3's [7:40213]

As I haven ranted in the past, for parallel path load sharing just say
no to PPP.  CEF works great, is efficient and easy to configure.  PPP
has more overhead, interleaving, fragmentation (which yes can be
disabled and should if you choose PPP) all for what??  You can save IP
addresses but this is most often a moot point, use RFC1918 addresses.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"