Re: MPLS White Paper Announcement [7:40207] posted 04/02/2002

Hi List,

If you would read this study guide to it's end,
you could find there nice ~10 lines perl script
which explains what the guy actually did - he just
shifted ascii of each english letter 128 chars.
Have I mentioned that my mother tongue is Russian?

--
Semion Lisyansky                         mailto:semionl@xxxxxxxxx