Focus on RFCs [7:40046] posted 04/01/2002

I think that we don't often enough point people toward reading RFCs
during their studies.  Some people, like Steven Ridder (as evidenced by
his email sig) do take the time to read through RFCs to make sure they
really understand the technology.

On that note, here is a link to one of the more recent RFCs that I find
particularly enlightening:

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc3251.txt

Very interesting reading, I must say.

Regards,