Re: VPN implementation posted 11/11/1999

Donald,

AWSOME BOOK!

Donald, kudo's to an awsome book.  Touched on and helped clinch security
issues and new QoS services that are being deployed.  Also reiterated
the importance of a logical and structured address scheme which always
makes life a 'tad' easier(whaddya mean?  I like looking at configs with
over 500+ static/dynamic routes in the core in my previous employers
network)!

Every chapter in this book is well written and touches on topics of
importance in today's networks.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT VENDOR YOU USE,
although Cisco is the obvious, and easiest to configure & TS, choice
(even though we use GSR's as the only Cisco gear (Core) at my shop with
the rest being Verselar's (also in the Core)/BCN's/BLN's and Pass
Port's).

If you have any more books let me and the rest of the world know ;-) !

When is the sequel coming out!

Regards,

Julian

--