CISCO Seminar series posted 03/31/1999

I just returned from the free Gigabit Networking with
Layer 3 Switching seminar (including overview of all of
the switching products - CCDA stuf).  The speaker was
CCIE, Mark Shay.

The presentation agenda was as follows on 105 pwrpt

Technology Update
QoS (Quality of Service) in the Campus
Gigabit/Layer 3 Switching soln
Cisco Multilayer Switch Services
Multilayer Network Design

The speaker spoke on a very high level and in four
hours covered
over X/Video and every acronym you can think of.  I
think it was above the heads of the majority of the
audience, and for CISCO wanta be's (like me) it was the
best free class I could ever ask for!

I highly suggest going to
and see what is in your neighborhood.

I made friends with the CISCO sales rep- after the
seminar I told her she butchered CCIE (she said Cisco
Internet Engineer) in her introduction of Mark.  She
had the nerve to tell me I was wrong and I bet her a
CISCO pen.  She continued I was wrong and brought up to
Mark who set her straight.  When are we going to have
experienced technical sales in the industry?

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at