RE: Is CID enough posted 03/31/1999

Steve,

CID is related to CCDP, not CCDA. Studying for the CCDP is proving to be
a little more time consuming than the studying I did to pass the CDS
exam for the CCDA (er - none !!!)

Derek...

PS - re-reading this shows a lot of acronyms, CID and CDS certainly seem
to confuse a few people.

This email is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail.