- A virtual community of network engineers
 Home  BookStore  StudyNotes  Links  Archives  StudyRooms  HelpWanted  Discounts  Login
Re: Token Ring posted 03/29/1999
[Chronological Index] [Thread Index] [Top] [Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]


You need a MAU.  There's no such thing as a Token-Ring crossover cable.
You should be able to pick up a used MAU for next to nothing for a used
parts reseller.


At 12:05 PM 3/29/99 PST, you wrote:
>Just wondering if I can connect my laptop to the token ring port on a   
>2504 and do a tftp download or do I need a MAU.
>FAQ, list archives, and subscription info:
FAQ, list archives, and subscription info: