RE: DHCP posted 03/22/1999

Robert,

Here is a config sample. It has always worked okay for me. The ability to do
this is based on IOS version, I am not sure which versions support it but
you can check on CCO if needed.

ip dhcp pool tothomas
   network 16.4.11.8 255.255.255.248
   default-router 16.4.6.1
   dns-server 17.6.22.9 17.6.10.7
   domain-name cisco.com
   netbios-name-server 17.8.22.9 17.6.235.28
   lease infinite