CCNP & CCIE: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? posted 03/19/1999

I just  started my CCNA.  I have A+ and MCSE and have some experience with Cisco
2500/5200/5000/7200.  I work 8~10 hours a day.  I have a family and want to
enjoy a normal life while thriving for CCIE.  My questions for CCNPs and CCIEs
are: How long will it take for me (or on average) to get my CCNP? CCIE?

Thanks,

Jianliang Li