Re: The Best Cisco Instructor posted 03/17/1999

Will have to agree with Reggie for the most part.

Reggie Terrell <reggie-treva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 03/16/99 05:58:19 PM

Please respond to Reggie Terrell <reggie-treva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:   Shari Hehr <shari.hehr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:   cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (bcc: Gaurav Nangia/CHASE)
Subject:  Re: The Best Cisco Instructor

Shari,

If you can get down to Annapolis, I would highly recommend CCCI.
Particularly, Rick Burts and Kennedy Clark.  I think you can get more
details about their classes from www://ccci.com.

Hope this helps,

Reggie