Book Review posted 03/17/1999

After searching arround in a book store, I found few cisco books.

I would like to know any review or opinion about those books.

(1) "Configuring Cisco Routers for ISDN" by Paul Fischer, Scoace

(2) "Advanced IP Routing in Cisco Networks" by Terry Slattery CCIE #1026,
Bill Burton CCIE #1119

(3) "Cisco TCPIP Routing Proffesional Refference" by Chris Lewis

Regards,
wanrouter