Re: PPP Multilink on Async lines posted 03/15/1999

Thanks for your reply Mr. Dorroh, but my problem is different from you. I
had created a user by the name "test" on the Router and from my WindowsNT
computer I am only writing the username and password in the dial-up box as
you have suggessted. I am able to log in via one line but the link is
dropped by the router exactly after One minute.

Can it be the timmer problem of Multilink that it requires the other lines
to be up within that time?
Can you tell me what is the configuration of your 2610 router?

Regards
Haroon

--

Haroon Raees                    |  Office : (9661) 4601410
Network Engineer                |