Voice over Frame Relay posted 03/11/1999

Hello All,

I have 2 2610 routers with appropriate modules and 2 PBX systems and I want to simulate Voice over Frame Relay.  What is the easiest way to simulate the frame relay connection.  This is my first time attempting anything like this so I don't even know where to begin.  Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Rich