question.  Good luck in your studies and you new journey into the
magical world of Cisco! :-)

              Al, The Network Dude

arf_thread@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:17:03 -0400
From: "Donny Mark Ramdathsingh" <donnyr10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Arf John" <arf_thread@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cisco
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:14:47 -0400

Hello,
            I saw your post on the net and I decided to post a msg,
Firstly I am from the Caribbean and I am interested in Cisco
Certification particularly CCNA.
Unfortunately IT materials are expensive and scarce. I have bought the
CCNA text from Sybex and that took a great deal out of my salary, do the
Math conversion and you see where I'm at.
I have waited three months for the delivery through a local IT book
store, but thats another story.
With all the obstacles I am determined to still pass this exam on the
first attempt.
I know I am a stranger to you , but I hope that you can find some time
to give me some information to ace this exam. Advice, Preparation
material, tests etc will be graciously accepted.
If you have any Handy URL's please send them the help will be
uncomparable.

Please help me in my attempt to become CCNA certified,

Respectfully,

Donny..

"Warmest greetings from the Caribbean"