     Good Luck
      Al, The Network Dude

arf_thread@xxxxxxxxxxx;
 Tue,  9 Mar 1999 08:46:46 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 08:29:13 -0600
From: Jim Dixon <dixon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CCNA ThanX
To: Arf John <arf_thread@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey does this indicate that you began studying for CCNA a month ago?
If so what materials specifically did you study?

Thanks
Jim Dixon
dixon@xxxxxxxxxxx

Arf John wrote:

 HEY, HEY
 WHAT DO YA SAY,
 I PASSED THE TEST,
 NOW I'M A CCNA

 Howdy Ho Y'all,
         I've been lurkin around in the shadows for about a month or so
and the info I get from this group is great.  I have not contributed
much because sometimes its overwhelming, reminding me of my limited
knowledge and making me feel 'Smart like rock, swift like tree'.  If I
hang around long enough gaining all this free knowledge I'm sure I will
be able to give back what y'all give so willingly.  I just wanted to
thank y'all for all the selfless input.

 As far as certifications go (CNX), whatever is more important to you
letters behind your name or the knowledge, only you can be the judge of
that.  Knowledge however gained is still knowledge.

                         ThanX,
                                 Al, The Network Dude