RE: posted 03/04/1999

Mike,

Would you please put in a subject header when you post on the list? It's
really going to help you get responses. Many people ignore subject headers
that don't interest them.

Howard Berkowitz recently posted a good summary of the topic of router
simulation programs. Search the groupstudy archive using the string "Request
IOS Emulator (Again)" at http://www.groupstudy.com/arch_front/index.html

-Jonathan