Get the weenies... someone's having a Bar-B-Que (was ACRC Exam) posted 03/04/1999

Since the heat has gone up on this issue I thought that I'd help by birthing
a new thread for it :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony [mailto:hont@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 1999 3:12 PM
To: Alexander.Marhold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ACRC Exam

Mr. Marhold,

Excuse me, don't be a police. I would understand if you were the
Groupstudy.com administrator, then you have the right to restrict your
website to your interested group member. Other than that, please be a
gentleman and move on.

In addition, I would not call that a "mistake, personal comment, nor a silly
noise" because I want to expose to the group of  the way
that  you wanted to suppress a group member to discuss a topic which is not
interested to you.

If the topic is not interested in you, scramble it, stri fried it, get lose,
delete it and don't read it.

Please keep your personal comments in your mailbox.......

Tony