Cisco - Route Summarization posted 12/01/1998

Hello,
Following is the defination of "Cisco - Route Summarization"

Q: What does route summarization mean?

A: Summarization is the process by which we collapse many routes with a
long mask to form another route with a shorter mask.

Can someone explain me the answer for the following Qs

How many class C?s can be summarized with the route 176.12.172.0/20 ?

Thank You,

Richie