How to monitor with MRM? I get no output when debugging posted 11/29/2008
- Subject: How to monitor with MRM? I get no output when debugging
- From: Hobbs <deadheadblues@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:01:36 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=ltem3YURWAQHLl52t5j/1qEIpEhfExipFA9/KCkLh3U=; b=iiR3JEMYdte/durgmGd2ecDgkRPKWtPsX/bnkEZVs102An4t3jlb9fh7+R34QvhCuf CpJsel4rOqmpYXkx62z7NtZPjTFkb3gBJCXzv/xJUKeVwwV8YpRy73f83KxYu8G3xc4F fdCZuWi01GpxuVAgynAQXii4k6+WyiEb9ZaeQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=xiC7KuDP6Ok1UI7oijMmHEfAmy/3+PrgRGPSE4KFO9p7pNnKOxXsPppAe/5SfFIUtI v4ACU5pZj9JtLTAXRdvu/qwTQ72IU5KU/re51PH1hHJINSoRiRdBt7meQiXc1VGX+5LE l6q1XAilcdS0jAH4S0D4zS750Z8iNb9oau19o=
I am following the DocCD as well as a couple archives but I cannot seem to
get this to work. I have the following topology:
R1 is my manager
R2 is my test sender (LAN interface = 172.31.12.2)
R7 and R8 are my test receivers (LAN interfaces = 172.31.200.7,172.31.80.8)
R5 is an RP
All LAN interfaces have ip igmp join-group 188.8.131.52
Pim sparse-dense everywhere and I can ping the group address from any router
above - not sure if this is a requirement for MRM.
access-list 21 permit 172.31.12.2
access-list 22 permit 172.31.200.7
access-list 22 permit 172.31.80.8
ip mrm manager MyTest
manager FastEthernet0/0 group 184.108.40.206
receivers 22 no-join
receivers 22 sender-list 21
R7 and R8 have the test-receiver command on LAN interfaces.
R2 has the test-sender command on LAN interface.
I debug mrm events and packets but this is all I get on R1:
Nov 29 20:54:50.614: MRM: Send Beacon for group 220.127.116.11, holdtime 83400
Nov 29 20:55:50.614: MRM: Send Beacon for group 18.104.22.168, holdtime 83340
Nov 29 20:56:50.614: MRM: Send Beacon for group 22.214.171.124, holdtime 83280
Is there something I need to do to generate output?