RE: CCIEs Worldwide posted 11/28/2008

They do list Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Macedonia, Slovenia.

Don't really get which counties Yugoslavia represents in the list. Maybe those Montenegro + Kosovo? :-)

From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marko Milivojevic [markom@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 3:25 PM
To: hanan
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CCIEs Worldwide

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 14:17, hanan <nouran@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This list upsets me every time I see it. How long time has to pass
since country falls apart until Cisco takes notice. How am I now to
know of the number of CCIE's in Serbia vs. Montenegro (and probably
vs. Kosovo).

>       Yugoslavia      18

CCIE #18427 (SP)
My network blog:

Blogs and organic groups at

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended only for the addressees. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system.