Re: OT: Problem at work posted 11/12/2008

 I spent hours sometime day to fix up some of the mistakes my
senior engineer did. some of those mistake as silly as duplex mismatch

Perhaps your seniors are more intelligent than you!!

http://etherealmind.com/2008/07/15/ethernet-autonegotiation-works-why-how-standard-should-be-set/

-frog