Re: OT: Problem at work posted 11/12/2008
- Subject: Re: OT: Problem at work
- From: "Radioactive Frog" <pbhatkoti@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:49:51 +1100
- Cc: "CCIE Lab" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=01+w4/jdsMq7iMyQ3lPefm1q1uTCWeoCz7qdJ6cYTck=; b=M53/cRWX/HeKn+qI51WhaNK6cH/P3wcaFReJK5JNi25792UB4iGxlDs7Jnd2xISq42 1X+vAUzOi2mB7XSsx9nM+EYuzU11s4TqhMZhP/cTd9BCQlg+nZzo0Mi9+uYj3xl2n+05 HZrCUdN6uRQFRq0geLbs9T8g1PA39cGWbE00o=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=fXrdot7P/lYaJkHqs9V+kua1jms+l7aIKMdh+xfZbZBv58j/g2pZm2+bbsgU2gDlXe 17SrWv8adQS62ESYyiwtBLgt6Jp/F7a7XMap3IqbMVTvl0k9JBnrp8lB0+dbb9Ga0vU+ OqTah2f4zocw3eLtZQBchqVLdpAsQ/VMjRKc8=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I spent hours sometime day to fix up some of the mistakes my
senior engineer did. some of those mistake as silly as duplex mismatch
Perhaps your seniors are more intelligent than you!!
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Tien <tientien.wang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have this problem at work, hopefully someone can give me some advice or
> guidance before i make an decision.
> Im a network engineer for a local ISP operation team, my manager oversee
> groups, one for internal IT desktop support and the other one is for ISP
> operation which i am in.
> Problem 1, the supervisor from IT team constantly step over and trying to
> our jobs. there's nothing I can do, since he and my manager are really
> close. I got really upset one time when he(IT guy) was represented me for
> mpls project i am doing to our exec management meeting. When I questioned
> his involvement, my manager told me he just helping us out. This is clear
> me, my role is just do the technical part and they will claims the credit.
> Problem 2, I spent hours sometime day to fix up some of the mistakes my
> senior engineer did. some of those mistake as silly as duplex mismatch.
> is a problem and my manager refused to address it, because they are
> drinking buddy. :( What's worse is not only i have to take care of my own
> projects, my manager is able to make me finish the senior guy's projects as
> I dont think i have much options left beside move on and find another job,
> or comply with whatever thats going on and suck it up.
> Any advice is greatly appreciated.
> Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
> Subscription information may be found at: