IPv6 and IPv4 ospf process ID posted 11/10/2008

Hello all,

I had a quick question about the process ID's in IPv6 and IPv4. Can i
use the same process ID for both? Does that define a different process
for both instances and do I need to specify a different router ID for
both networks?

Any and all help is appreciated!