Re: OT Wirless traffic posted 11/10/2008

Hello Joseph,
I have read over the document, no where does it mention how much bandwidth
the wireless control plane traffic is captured, again if anyone has real
world experience and can provide a capture and email would be of great help,
otherwise after I implement I will post here and give people an idea. We are
deploying 1250N access point with WCS system.