From: Scott Morris [mailto:smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:35 PM
To: Brad Ellis; 'Felix Nkansah'; 'Roman Rodichev'
Cc: 'Darby Weaver'; armylegionmedic@xxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: OT: Cisco Stock (CSCO)

Reserved CCIE, huh?  Cool...  But really now?  So you're planning to go
public within 6 months?

I hadn't come across any SEC filings about it, but perhaps there's a
fasttrack now.  :)

Scott Morris, CCIE4 #4713, JNCIE-M #153, JNCIS-ER, CISSP, et al.
CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-ER
Senior CCIE Instructor

smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Knowledge is power.