From: Joseph Brunner [mailto:joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:09 AM
To: 'cciestudy'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Did not reach the summit.

You simply need more bottled oxygen, more bear fat, glucose pills and a most
importantly better Sherpa!!!

Wherever you are you need a study partner to bounce idea's off of, to work
with, and most importantly to get insight from...

It's really quite easy once you understand how they want the work done...

Don't think of it as "torture"... its training... some people require less
than others...

Keeping going its only money... you'll make it back... believe me

-Joe