CCDE Study Materials posted 11/04/2008

Team, I am thinking of changing from my CCIE pursuit to CCDE. I went through
Cisco's website, found a list of recommended reading:
http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccde/booklist.html But I was really
wanting some more concise information since there are so many books to read.
What is everyone using to study for the first exam? Are you reading all of
those books? Is there an easier way to study?