From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Huan Pham
Sent: Tue 11/4/2008 3:00 PM
To: CCIE Lab
Subject: No politics pls

Hi,

I wake up today with 100 or so emails of Obaba vs McCain, and the number keep
growing up. Are they new IEEE standards? Or maybe they are names of new
Proctors?

I am not seeking for answers to the above questions, but just your little
care
for the mailing-list, and its members by NOT reply to this email, and the
other OT topic in discussion.

Thanks,

Huan

Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net