From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Huan Pham
Sent: Tue 11/4/2008 3:00 PM
To: CCIE Lab
Subject: No politics pls

I wake up today with 100 or so emails of Obaba vs McCain, and the number keep
growing up. Are they new IEEE standards? Or maybe they are names of new

I am not seeking for answers to the above questions, but just your little
for the mailing-list, and its members by NOT reply to this email, and the
other OT topic in discussion.

Blogs and organic groups at