How does the new documentation link work in the labs posted 11/04/2008

Reza et al,
Everybody who attempted the lab after the changes in the documentation where
announced, what was your experience? Is it
http://www.cisco.com/web/psa/products/index.html as you you will see it on
your home computer or are some links blocked. Also If you select IOS
Software - 12.4 Mainline, do you only get Configuration guides and Command
Reference or do you get the other options such as
Design/Troubleshooting/Configuration - Examples/Technotes?

I am practicing the looking up the documentation when I get stuck on a odd
requirement and I wanted to be sure that what I am going to search for in
the documentation now is also going to be available in the lab.

I hope answering this does not violate the NDA.

Regards,
Omkar.