How does the new documentation link work in the labs posted 11/04/2008
- Subject: How does the new documentation link work in the labs
- From: "Omkar Tambalkar" <omkar.groupstudy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:52:40 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=+zBszX6lNB/PP7N4LcW3JWb/IaPQHHA3U5QA6UnR0nc=; b=kv5gbL0FdtboopOxdPO6vI2YwBIuFEV4Vt+ducsiPMxGCluug1PoH+W/shDSTWZ5y/ Ve6W/Yyj8s5BZtfh/HXCwj8g32hLjnBBcWo1q0BGTZjPsCto8s4/fGgx4ngtSX26Vwxf zJapdQZq3qROO1OqhIYXRmJxe0qEnCsX8s2t0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=mXP3Dfr1NA4OZhRjZfYNjAEqlSsvOJVzc512Mh74veVXGm1T6F58ym5B4bhf3V9sUV thspSbzyHSyRO7A67GqhsovpF2ZSp0gftf9aggkC830F2iYkiQmseF+ZbiF2Vt2A1sgL 8MQoe+WZFNbZUrp7hJYsc/ejIdZexFvE8Q3Oc=
Reza et al,
Everybody who attempted the lab after the changes in the documentation where
announced, what was your experience? Is it
http://www.cisco.com/web/psa/products/index.html as you you will see it on
your home computer or are some links blocked. Also If you select IOS
Software - 12.4 Mainline, do you only get Configuration guides and Command
Reference or do you get the other options such as
Design/Troubleshooting/Configuration - Examples/Technotes?
I am practicing the looking up the documentation when I get stuck on a odd
requirement and I wanted to be sure that what I am going to search for in
the documentation now is also going to be available in the lab.
I hope answering this does not violate the NDA.