How does the new documentation link work in the labs posted 11/04/2008

Reza et al,
Everybody who attempted the lab after the changes in the documentation where
announced, what was your experience? Is it as you you will see it on
your home computer or are some links blocked. Also If you select IOS
Software - 12.4 Mainline, do you only get Configuration guides and Command
Reference or do you get the other options such as
Design/Troubleshooting/Configuration - Examples/Technotes?

I am practicing the looking up the documentation when I get stuck on a odd
requirement and I wanted to be sure that what I am going to search for in
the documentation now is also going to be available in the lab.

I hope answering this does not violate the NDA.