Re: OSPF Default route origination posted 11/04/2008

By the command "default-information originate", An ABR can inject default
route into a "Normal" area, but for this injection this ABR must have a
default route in its routing table. In order to inject this default route at
"any cost" , "always" key word is used.

HTH

regards,