OSPF Default route origination posted 11/03/2008

Hi GS,

 I have a question regration the default route in ospf. as far as I know
"area x nssa default-information originate, inject a default route to area x
only. "default-information originate always" advertise the default route to
the whole ospf domain. it this correct?

Thanks