From: Gary Duncanson [mailto:garyduncanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:59 AM
To: smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Cisco certification
Subject: Re: The Martians are back

heheh what about Vines and Apollo? ..it's all good. The frame-map thing is
interesting. I have maps from earlier work and the peerings are up. However
the example in the workbook shows frame-maps with the remote link-local
address i.e

frame-map map ipv6 FE80::2D0:58FF:FE6E:B720 311

Whereas I  have from a previous task..

frame-map ipv6 2001:CC1E:1::11 311 broadcast frame-map ipv6 FE80::1 311

Are these basically the same? Stuff works 'as is' without the remote
link-local address in the frame-map.

IPv6 theory rocks.