Re: The Martians are back posted 11/02/2008

Perhaps frustration? ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 nov 2008, at 15:00, Scott Morris <smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where do you think all the old Appletalk and IPX and DECNet people went to?
:)

Why do you think that IPv6 has so many options that appear very much like
those old protocols?

Evolution? Or reincarnation? Hehhehe...

Scott Morris, CCIE4 #4713, JNCIE-M #153, JNCIS-ER, CISSP, et al. CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-ER Senior CCIE Instructor

smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard and be Eeeeviiiil......