Re: OT: DNS Servers posted 11/02/2008

How does virtual pc compare to VMWare?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hobbs" <deadheadblues@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "ccie forum" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: OT: DNS Servers

i just downloaded virtual pc and a debian net installer. im up and running
in only a couple hours. pretty easy to use is virtual pc.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 7:53 PM, Hobbs <deadheadblues@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to learn more about DNS server configuration and I want to set up a
virtual machine to play with. Can anyone recommend a good OS to practice on?
Linux preferably....does it matter what distro?

Blogs and organic groups at