Re: MQC vs Legacy metods part2 posted 09/30/2008

I may need some clarification from you, but see if this helps:

In the lab exam you will be presented with a task. The task will be made
up of requirements. You can use whatever tool you wish as long as you meet
those requirements.

For example:

7 QoS

Congestion Management
7.1 Configure the connection to R2 so that Web traffic destined for the
192.168.10.0/24 subnet is guaranteed at least 512 K of bandwidth.

2 Points

When I read this I immediately begin a Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing
configuration which utilizes the MQC.

Anthony J. Sequeira, CCIE #15626, CCSI #23251
Senior CCIE Instructor

asequeira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com