rate limit the strict priority queue posted 09/29/2008

Experts,
I know that is much recommended to police the strict priority queue
because if there is an uncontrolled surge in traffic for this queue, it
will take all available bandwidth causing starvation for the remaining
queue.
Having said that I can not find a way to configure the rate-limit in the
to-fab queue of GSR 12000; this is the config:

cos-queue-group G1
 precedence 0 random-detect-label 0
 precedence 1 queue 1
 precedence 1 random-detect-label 1