From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
support@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:31 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: support@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Passed the CCIE lab

passed the CCIE lab on my second attempt yesterday. I knew I had nailed
it this time round cause I was finished with the lab by lunch time. I had
4 hours to check and re-check my work over and over. My only advise to
all is SPEED !!.... and speed only comes with confidence and confidence
comes with knowledge and they all tie up together with a lot of
practice... thanks to everyone on here and all the best for all.Steve
KnockswellCCIE #22131www.ccie.com.au

Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net