Re: OT - Banking posted 09/17/2008
- Subject: Re: OT - Banking
- From: Wes Stevens <wrsteve33-gsccie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: Gary Duncanson <garyduncanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cisco certification <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=v3K8tmjRBMvKKQpIxkknWbAwYZDgE6x4dqlDESMvZVwJbUpvuUkoHuUYDrRXX2Krrd/JMm4EGwjV7BnJvRY549gHeVov8tVnv26IH2SugbSquuLaNO+GGuz51uBZcuhKPJf0/ICqGeK54vXWXvY4R0mEh6sGiAigRbw90niA9Ic=;
I know my mispent days in the 70's were going to help again one day :)
----- Original Message ----
From: Dane Newman <dane.newman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Marc La Porte <marc.a.laporte@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gary Duncanson <garyduncanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Cisco certification <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:26:12 AM
Subject: Re: OT - Banking
People grow marijuana in those types of apartments I'm sure it won't
be hard to figure out how to grow food
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 17, 2008, at 5:50 AM, "Marc La Porte"
> Sure, replace your large sofa and 120-inch plasma screen with some
> good soil
> and start a little garden on the first floor of your apartment.
> Don't forget
> to water though... :-)
> Marc (3rd floor two bedroom apartment, family of three)
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Gary Duncanson <
> garyduncanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> After a tough day in the network design biz and a BGP scenario on
>> the home
>> rack Im finding the news is increasingly full of updates on the
>> state of
>> banking world.
>> A nice man from the US Treasury gave a press conference yesterday to
>> say things are not too bad.
>> What I really want to know is..does anybody know how to grow enough
>> food in
>> first floor two bedroom apartment to feed a family of three?
>> Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
>> Subscription information may be found at:
> Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
> Subscription information may be found at:
Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
Subscription information may be found at: