From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Pavel Bykov
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:04 AM
To: kmoorman@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: OT - Banking

So all those cold war nuclear fallout shelters will have their purpose after
all. But I really wouldn't give in to panic just yet. Besides, we can always
just go live on a farm in rural area for a while. You know, take a brake
from digitalism, get in shape, improve health, raise some children.
It's all good. And it sure is better that standing in 10 mile long line in
front of unemployment office.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Self-Reliance_Handbook/Vegetable_Growing_Guide

--
Pavel Bykov