Re: Payment Policy posted 09/12/2008

Paul,

U mean cisco will allow you to re-schedule the lab exam without penalty ( i m assuming u booked the lab before 90 days payment policy and ur lab date booked was before 8th December 2008)
Is anyone so far allowed to change the lab date with above assumption.

cheers
Asif

Paul Alexander wrote:
I just spent 30 mins of the phone to Cisco.

If I want to reschedule, because my original booking was OUTSIDE the new
policy. There is no penalty, and I just have to pay immediately if it's
within 90 days.

The system has been playing up and is causing the message Razzaq was
getting. You just need to speak to support and get them to fix it.