RE: CCIE Lab On Hongkong posted 09/07/2008
- Subject: RE: CCIE Lab On Hongkong
- From: "GroupStudy @ CrespoNetworks" <groupstudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:44:25 +0900
- Cc: "'Mark Stephanus Chandra'" <mark.chandra@xxxxxxxxx>, <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Content-language: en-us
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: Acj47SYWCotZvQtjQl2BkRqRo7QzLgX8X5xQ
Can anyone confirm that this (keyboard, windows version) is the case in Hong
Kong? Can anyone rate the Proctors as far as English speaking ability?
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 9:24 AM
To: But Nicky
Cc: Mark Stephanus Chandra; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CCIE Lab On Hongkong
I live in Hong Kong and I have scheduled my lab here in March Next year.
In Hong Kong, the windows version and keyboard WILL both be standard
US English as in RTP and Sydney, and I believe the same is true for
2008/8/8 But Nicky <lyredhair@xxxxxxxxx>:
> me 2,
> I'm confusing about it, now I'm considering between HongKong and Sydney.
> Need yr help, you guys.
> Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
> Subscription information may be found at:
Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
Subscription information may be found at: