Re: Got it! CCIE #21946 posted 09/05/2008
- Subject: Re: Got it! CCIE #21946
- From: "krishnaraj Ramasamy" <kris.ccie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:50:52 +0530
- Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oluwaseyi ojo" <sameoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=UdFH22ysQe4RJWBGO6+a+g933AFqYHgYge236IpPkPs=; b=h/F3XezMDnkVLvuTmFpMgYiQiViR+un9NFe06gjn7cCfI8skhhxHxpWccxgFYru7P9 CnyndoLa157tuVQhCKdCjrd9BmUWZUWntKRYUt/NZDXqdeK5jj37FTaJs1f9/qOC6vru Weo3priWa68r1MZdapZnHlcwD9lzGxlyuk++E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=kNiZSw+U80S8X28s/mveI7mrSPZJ2JRu4XUB5TCQaYnYXfDkYZWDIGcg878KN2dcI0 +6FoPwINX9B4JqmRy8gZRA6PB3V9ulZYIZX3s+9hVdhvFmpYzQlLJpUB/zutiQdhpB5V WR+W4rX8Sv3eosCFvwKjFo5F8XJgR42vFsJZ4=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <A34D7921-1317-47AC-9C6C-EC5B6F876D34@rickmur.nl> <email@example.com>
Guys , I am new to this group.... I just completed my written(R & S)
and I am preparing for Lab Exam.
Could you help me in How & where to start to move faster in this
track.Which docs/books are the best.
If you have any mail thread which gives answer to my questions Please
forward that mail to me.
Rick may I know the what is the role of TCL script in the LAB Exam.
Thanks In Advance
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:48 AM, oluwaseyi ojo <sameoj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Congrats Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> On 9/4/08, Rick Mur <rick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi group,
> > I can't explain how great the feeling is to be able to write this little
> > e-mail!
> > After about 10 months of study I got my number at first attempt today in
> > San Jose.
> > It's soo cool to see yourself in the verification tool.
> > The lab was a really great experience just as the past 2 weeks at the
> > Internetwork Expert bootcamp @ Reno,NV.
> > I finished the lab in about 3,5 hours just after lunch and had plenty of
> > time reviewing every question again and again. I think I read every
> > and examined every answer about 100 times, reloaded the rack 5 times, did
> > tcl scripts 10 times. Just to be sure of every question.
> > When I walked out of the building I had a really neutral feeling about
> > result. I knew I had checked everything but still didn't know what to
> > expect, but a few minutes after 12:30pm the damned message: Your CCIE
> > report is now available, which makes it even more stressful when you have
> > log-in with 2 credentials before you see your result and luckily it was a
> > fantastic one!
> > I'd like to thank Scott Morris and Brian McGahan for giving an excellent
> > bootcamp which really helped me to reach this exam level!
> > Rick Mur
> > CCIE #21946
> > Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
> > _______________________________________________________________________
> > Subscription information may be found at:
> > http://www.groupstudy.com/list/CCIELab.html
> Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
> Subscription information may be found at: